Who we are
Our website address is: http://osw.co.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Email Address, Name, Contact No#
When visitors Play Spin the Wheel Game for discounts on KDS4 medicines on the site we collect the data shown in the Optin Wheel form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The following cookie is set by the plugin:
- Name: wof-XX, where XX is the ID of your wheel. Example: wof-329.
- Value: 1.
- Expiry: this depends on the wheel’s settings.
- Use of the cookie: to help determine whether or not the user is allowed to see the wheel on the frontend.
In addition to using cookies, we may also use the browser’s storage capabilities (sessionStorage or localStorage) to prevent people from seeing the popup when they shouldn’t.
Data the Plugin Captures and Why
WP Optin Wheel captures data in osw.co.in WordPress database for 2 reasons:
- To prevent cheating.
- To offer export features to the site owner.
Below is a list of the information we store in the database:
- The player’s email address (if applicable)
- Other data they filled out on the opt-in form (if any).
- The wheel ID this record belongs to.
- A timestamp of when this record was inserted.
- A flag denoting whether this record is an opt-in (= the user filled out the form on the wheel) or a play result (= the user won or lost).
- Whether or not the game was won, and the associated prize.
- A hashed IP address.
We also track views and conversions anonymously. This is achieved by keeping a numerical counter.
Where We Send the Data
When you connect WP Optin Wheel to a 3rd party (as defined in the ‘integrations’ tab),
such as MailChimp or ActiveCampaign, we send the data to that tool via their API.
The 3rd party will store this data until the user is unsubscribed or deleted.
If you’re using Zapier, we also send the data to a Zapier webhook defined by you.
If you selected ‘validate emails’ in your wheel’s settings, WP Optin Wheel also sends the player’s email address
to an API hosted on studiowombat.com. The API is used to validate the email address and returns a simple true/false.
We do not log or store any data.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.